- an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.
- a person having such capacity.
- a person having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating on a psychological test, as an IQ above 140.
- natural ability or capacity; strong inclination: a special genius for leadership.
- distinctive character or spirit, as of a nation, period, or language.
The original meaning of the word genius goes back to Roman days, and meant "one through whom the spirits speak". Traditionally the Romans believed each person had two attendant tutelary (teaching) spirits. Genius had the ability to communicate to their attendant spirits- one, being a "good genii" and the other "bad genii".
We use the concept of multi genius in several different ways:
- Our sources are many genius individuals who originated or developed ways and means of consciousness enhancement.
- Our consciousness technology is designed to produce geniuses, by which we mean individuals who freely exhibit their innate potential and abilities.
- Each individual may possess multiple intelligences.