The MGT Institute for Consciousness Exploration
& the Society of the Free & Responsible (SFR)
The following points have to be understood and agreed upon by all who wish to take part in our activities.
- MGT is short for the MGT Institute for Consciousness Exploration, which is a foundation registered in the Netherlands, which has been created and commissioned to support all the recreational and explorational activities of the SFR.
- SFR stands for the Society of the Free and Responsible, a private society and free association of truth seekers or consciousness explorers. MGT is a non-profit foundation. As a foundation cannot have members we created the SFR as the member association.
Private Society: living people united together (unincorporated) by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine and act jointly for some common purpose.
- Free: freedom is just that, no arbitrary restrictions are accepted and thus there can be love of life and the living.
- Free Space-Time: This term expresses our vision or ideal scene. It means our space-time – our living conditions – freed from arbitrary restriction such as are found in the public space. This is not the idea of total freedom as that exists only on the level of the Absolute or Infinity. We mean a freedom that is balanced with responsibilities.
Responsible: conscious of (able to predict) the consequences of one’s actions, knowing we all share one planet and depend on each other’s goodwill to live; therefore acting accordingly.
- Recreational & Explorational activities: are activities undertaken to improve the quality and conditions of life, which is done in principle by a process of consciously taking over its creation, therefore re-creational and by the exploration of inner space. These activities consist of applied consciousness technology.
- Consciousness Technology encompasses counseling, coaching, sessions, auditing, (re)processing, guidance and knowledge exploration or study.
- Explorer: a individual who has undertaken to explore the mind, inner space, the spiritual world in particular and in addition to the physical world.
- Consciousness Exploration Route Supervisor (CS) the individual guiding explorational activities is sometimes referred to as the case supervisor and may also be the same individual as the session guide.
Understandings and Agreements
- When we talk about recreational and explorational activities in this agreement and in our relationship, we do not refer to any ‘service’ in a commercial, legal, economic, fiscal or financial sense.
- It must be understood that these are philosophical, spiritual activities, which may consist of study instructions, interviews, communications, exercises, sessions, (re)processing and any number of questionaires and/or tests, including the use of electronic aids.
- All these activities take place within the confines of the SFR - a private society - and are based on and continued until a certain individual goal, formulated and agreed upon beforehand, has been reached.
- By taking part in any of our Recreational and Explorational Activities an explorer becomes automatically a member of this private society, this membership is free of charge and automatically expires upon completion or cessation of such activities.
- Those who take part in the more extensive Consciousness Exploration Routes are required to sign up and take up a permanent membership, which has a minimum yearly contribution rate of € 12.00 or equivalent in another currency with no upper limits, except the extent to which one is willing to support the society financially. If paid monthly it should be by automatic transfer.
- Sessions and processing are activities where a session guide, assists the explorer working with the imagination and/or by asking questions, listening to the answers, asking repetitive questions or giving instructions, getting these answered or executed and acknowledging the explorer for doing so.
- Sessions have no particular time limits, they end when the so called end phenomena have occurred and not before. Such phenomena include a new understanding, ability or realization has manifested usually accompanied by a smooth periodic oscillation on biofeedback meteran harmonic needle phenomenon occurs (if a psychogalvanometer is used).
- The explorer agrees to follow the instructions of the session guide and to accurately and timely report anything occurring that may effect the outcome of the game.
- The explorer is always conscious of what s/he is doing and can terminate any process or game at any time if s/he so desires.
- The explorer understands the principle of: the way out is the way through, meaning one needs to play the game to the end to witness the designated endphenomena and to win.
- The choice of procedures, techniques and processes to be used is entrusted to the session guide and the CS if the activity is supervised.
- MGT representatives may require that an explorer does certain educational/training steps.
- No drugs or stimulants or other mind altering substances are to be used some time before nor during these activities. No alcohol in the last 24 hrs preceding a session.
- Session time is reserved in advance, usually in blocks of ten hours, donations are agreed upon between explorers and session guides or supervisors and paid in advance.
- The guides will do all possible to lead the explorer to greater awareness and ability and the explorer understands s/he is also fully responsible for any results or outcomes.
- Training, Coaching and Knowledge sessions are individual and/or team explorations and may be supervised by a course guide.
- MGT Guides respect the privacy and confidentiality of data they may become aware of in their activities and will not pass these data to other explorers or third parties outside the SFR and will never use these to harm anyone or for personal gain.
- Expected donations are given to the MGT International Foundation, which is a non-profit foundation created and commissioned exclusively to support the SFR in all its activities.
- Donations to the non-profit foundation are generally non-refundable.
- If the donation consist of giving a hand in repairs, construction work or other things as contribution to the MGT Institute and SFR, the donor agrees to follow the instructions of the MGT representative(s).
- Any disagreements arising later - do not effect the present understandings and agreements - are to be resolved by two-way communication or a board of arbitration consisting of other members.
- The laws of the land and/or the sea (commercial) do not apply to any of these activities. If any jurisdiction would be needed it would be the jurisdiction of the air (see below).
The Jurisdiction of the air
Air is abundant everywhere and deals with matters of energy, spirit and intellect. This is also where we find ecclesiastical and canon law. The jurisdiction of the air is global in nature and includes living and dead souls, spirits, angels, demons and ideas, it used to be–officially–controlled by the pope & his appointees. All this has become very simple as the Jurisdiction of the Air has only three Laws:
- Keep the peace
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- So long as it does not take away another's freedom, life, property, or do other such harm, do what you like and let others enjoy their free will too.