MGT Institute & the Society of the Free & Responsible (SFR)
The following points have to be understood and agreed upon by all who wish to take part in our activities.
- MGT is short for the MGT Institute for Consciousness Exploration, which is a foundation registered in the Netherlands, which supports all the recreational and explorational activities of the SFR.
- SFR stands for the Society of the Free and Responsible, a private society and free association of truth seekers and/or consciousness explorers. MGT is a non-profit foundation. A foundation cannot have members. The SFR is the association of members.
- Free & Responsible means having the ability to be present to the world and to respond to the world — rather than to be overwhelmed or merely reactive. To have that ability we need to be free spiritually, intellectually, emotionally as well as physically.
- Recreational & Explorational activities: are activities undertaken to improve the quality and conditions of life, which is done in principle by a process of consciously taking over its creation, therefore re-creational and by the exploration of inner space. These activities consist of applied consciousness technology.
- Consciousness Technology encompasses counseling, coaching, sessions, auditing sessions, (re)processing, guidance and knowledge exploration or study.
- Explorer: a individual who has undertaken to explore the mind, inner space, the spiritual world in particular and in addition to the physical world.
- Consciousness Exploration Route Supervisor (CS) the individual guiding explorational activities is sometimes referred to as the case supervisor and may also be the same individual as the session guide.
Understandings and Agreements
- When we talk about recreational and explorational activities in this agreement and in our relationship, we do not refer to any ‘service’ in a commercial, legal, economic, fiscal or financial sense.
- It must be understood that these are philosophical, spiritual activities, which may consist of study instructions, interviews, communications, exercises, sessions, (re)processing and any number of questionaires and/or tests, including the use of electronic aids.
- All these activities are based on and continued until a certain individual goal, formulated and agreed upon beforehand, has been reached.
- Sessions and processing are games where a session guide, assists the explorer working with the imagination and/or by asking questions, listening to the answers, asking repetitive questions or giving instructions, getting these answered or executed and acknowledging the explorer for doing so.
- Game sessions have no particular time limits, they end when a new understanding or cognition has been found and a harmonic needle phenomenon occurs (if a psychogalvanometer is used).
- The explorer agrees to follow the instructions of the session guide and to accurately and timely report anything occurring that may effect the outcome of the game.
- The explorer is always conscious of what s/he is doing and can terminate any process or game at any time if s/he so desires.
- The explorer understands the principle of: the way out is the way through, meaning one needs to play the game to the end to witness the designated endphenomena and to win.
- The choice of games, techniques and processes to be used is entrusted to the session guide and the CS if the activity is supervised.
- MGT representatives may require that an explorer does certain educational/training steps.
- No drugs or stimulants or other mind altering substances are to be used some time before nor during these activities. No alcohol in the last 24 hrs preceding a session.
- Game session time is reserved in advance, usually in blocks of ten hours, donations are agreed upon between explorers and session guides or supervisors and paid in advance and.
- The guides will do all possible to lead the explorer to greater awareness and ability and the explorer understands s/he is fully responsible for any results or outcomes.
- Knowledge sessions are individual explorations and may be supervised by a course guide.
- MGT Guides respect the privacy and confidentiality of data they may become aware of in their activities and will not pass these data to other explorers or third parties outside the MGT institute and will never use these to harm anyone or for personal gain.
- The explorer agrees to hold an automatically expiring (if not renewed) 6 months free introductory membership in the Society of the Free and Responsible (SFR), a free association not registered in any land or sea jurisdiction.
- Expected donations are given to the MGT International Foundation, which is a non-profit foundation supporting the SFR in all its activities.
- Donations to the non-profit foundation are generally non-refundable.
- If the donation consist of giving a hand in repairs, construction work or other things as contribution to the MGT Institute and SFR, the donor agrees to follow the instructions of the MGT representative(s).
- Any disagreements arising later - do not effect the present understandings and agreements - are to be resolved by two-way communication.
- The laws of the land and/or the sea (commercial) do not apply to any of these activities. If any jurisdiction would be needed it would be the jurisdiction of the air (see below).
The Jurisdiction of the air
Air is abundant everywhere and deals with matters of energy, spirit and intellect. This is also where we find ecclesiastical and canon law. The jurisdiction of the air is global in nature and includes living and dead souls, spirits, angels, demons and ideas, it used to be–officially–controlled by the pope & his appointees. All this has become very simple as the Jurisdiction of the Air has only three Laws:
- Keep the peace
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- So long as it does not take away another's freedom, life, property, or do other such harm, do what you like and let others enjoy their free will too.